If you have been thinking about entering the housing market, now‘s the perfect time. The recent announcement of the Federal Government HomeBuilder stimulus scheme for new housing means that you could be one step closer to realising your bricks and mortar dream. A cash grant of $25,000 will be available to buyers who meet the below criteria. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a First Home Buyer or not. In fact, if you ARE a First Home Buyer, you’ll also eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owner Grant, meaning you could access up to $40,000!
But hurry, the HomeBuilder Grant is only available for a limited time.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- You must be an owner-occupier (no companies or trusts), and the new home must be your principle place of residence
- The property value cannot exceed $750,000 (includes land value)
- The build contract must be signed between now and 31 December 2020 with construction commencing within three months of the contract being signed
- You must be an Australian citizen over 18 years of age.
- Singles must be earning $125,000 annually or less based on 2018-19 tax return or later
- Couples must earn $200,000 annually or less based on 2018-19 tax returns or later
How can you use the HomeBuilder Grant at Morphettville?
We have the Vieira townhouse available, with more designs coming soon. The HomeBuilder Grant will only apply to townhouses that have not yet commenced construction. If you are a First Home Buyer, not only will you save $15k, you will also save an additional $25k off the $395k purchase price of the Vieira.
We currently don’t have any land supply at Morphettville, but in the event that we release land between now and the end of the year, you’ll be eligible for the HomeBuilder Grant when you sign a build contract with your chosen builder (provided you meet the above criteria).
Why should I take advantage of the Grant?
Saving for a new home takes time (and patience!). The HomeBuilder Grant offers a unique opportunity for people to enter the property market sooner, by significantly reducing those upfront costs such as Stamp Duty. Put the additional savings towards upgrading or furnishing your new home!
How do I get started?
Make sure you meet the above criteria. Then give our Sales Agent, Tom McVann, a call on 1300 550 277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org